I’m so honored that one of my favorite bloggers, Alyssa from The Glossy Life, has nominated be for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, drop everything and do it immediately. It’s got a solid spot at the top of my daily read list- the a perfect blend of food, fashion, and photography.
- Thank the nominee and link back to them in the post (see above)
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you admire
- Contact them to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are my 7 random facts:
- My 2012 New Years Resolution was to work on developing my own personal style and be more fashionable. I’ve been making slow but steady progress, and it’s the first resolution I’ve ever kept for more than a few days. It’s late August and I’m still going strong!
- I got a DSLR camera several months ago, but still haven’t taken the time to really learn how to use it. I’ve ventured off auto-shoot a little, but I admittedly have no clue what I’m doing. Maybe that will be my 2013 resolution!
- I live about 20 minutes from Mexico, but I haven’t ever been. You can literally see the Tijuana from my condo!
- I’m a sleepaholic. I’ll happily sleep 8 hours at night- and take an afternoon nap!
- I’m a purger. That’s the opposite of a hoarder. But one thing I can never part with is books. Those will pile up infinitely.
- I’ve lived in 3/4 of the country’s quadrants. Northwest- you’re next (but probably not).
- I’m good at Chinese poker. In fact, I’ve been known to beat Jason at it (note to new readers: Jason is a professional poker player).
Now for the nominations:
I’m sure it’s no surprise to see her on this list. She’s always sharing interesting and creative recipes, jealousy-inducing vacations, and jaw-dropping photographs.
I’ve been reading this blog for a while, and it keeps getting better and better. It’s one of my favorite foodie blogs and while I’ve only tried a handful of her recipes, they’ve all been phenomenal!
What I love about Kachet’s blog is that she makes fashion (which used to be so daunting to me) super fun and accessible. Her passion for fashion comes through really clearly, and she offers awesome giveaways all the time, so it’s always a pleasure to read.
Thanks again, Alyssa. Now please go visit the blogs I’ve nominated and tell them how awesome they are. Blogging isn’t always easy, and it’s nice to feel appreciated :)