Thanks to Jordan at Meet Me in Paradise & Alyssa from The Glossy Life for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award & The Versatile Blogger Award, respectively. Both require me to share 7 random facts about myself, so here we go!
1. I’m hugely grateful that my mom taught me cooking and baking basics as a kid. It’s such a practical thing to enjoy and be good at.
2. I’ve lived in New York, New Jersey, Georgia, South Carolina, Spain, and California.
3. The last book I read was The Visible Man by Chuck Klosterman.
4. My favorite classes in school were always art and English. Computer Art taught me Photoshop basics, which I obviously use to this day.
5. I’m a night person by nature.
6. My favorite holiday is Christmas. Like, I’m kinda obsessed.
7. Some trips at the top of my list are: African Safari, UK, Bora Bora, Mexico, Napa (or Sonoma) Valley, and Greece.